Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Some Dollar Store Tools


The local Dollarama store has some remarkably neat stuff.


The 9mm utility knives are excellent; they even have spare blade storage for two spare blades.

I was only in the store for the sake of the knives, then the screwdriver and bit set caught my eye. I'm a sucker for such things, so I figured I could gamble $4.00 CDN + HST. There's no exchange or return at the Dollarama, so I'm hoping that the screwdriver bits are the real deal -- not overly brittle or soft. We'll see.

The socket wrenches are all metric -- 4mm to 14mm. The handle would really be something if it had ratchets, but it doesn't. The handle attaches to the shank in either a 'T' or an 'L' configuration. The 'L' configuration should provide an abundance of turning force.

'Looking forward to having need of the set.

# # #


# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment